Maple and Rosemary Glazed Chicken and Fall Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
This Maple and Rosemary Glazed Chicken and Fall Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy way to make a full meal in one pan! Slightly sweet and savory at once, the flavor of the glaze is amazing and coats every single bite. The whole family will love this.
Read Elizabeth's entire post here.
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 cups halved or quartered Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups halved or quartered Idaho® baby yellow or red potatoes
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Place rimmed sheet pan inside oven while it preheats.
- Meanwhile, to make the glaze, mix together rosemary, maple syrup, olive oil, mustard, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix all veggies in a medium bowl with ½ of the glaze (about 3 tablespoons).
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- When oven is preheated, remove sheet pan. Place the veggies on the pan and spread out in a single layer, making room for the four chicken thighs. Place the chicken thighs skin-side down on the sheet pan where you have made room.
- Roast for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken over to skin side up and brush with the glaze. Stir the veggies.
- Roast again for 15 minutes, glaze the chicken again, and stir the veggies.
- Roast again for 15 minutes, glaze the chicken with the rest of the glaze, and stir the veggies.
- Roast for 10 minutes, and if necessary, broil for another 5 to get a deep, crispy golden color on the chicken and veggies.
Time Saving Tip: Mix the glaze and prep the brussels sprouts and butternut squash ahead of time. Save cutting the potatoes for right before cooking, as they will oxidize and turn brown if prepped too early.