Idaho® Potato, Chicken and Vegetable Hash
- 1 pound Idaho® potatoes, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ cup carrots, diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 small bunch of kale, stems removed, about 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, poached
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add potatoes in an even layer. Cook for 8 minutes, stirring once.
- Add onion, carrots and Brussels sprouts to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes until vegetables begin to soften. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken and kale to the pan and flatten mixture with a spatula. Cook until a crispy brown layer forms along the bottom, about 5 minutes. Working in sections, turn the hash over and cook until the other side is brown, about 3-5 minutes more.
- Serve topped with a poached egg.