Artichoke Spinach Potato Dip
- can of artichokes, rinsed and roasted
- 1 bag of baby spinach, steamed
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 stick of cream cheese
- ½ cup of heavy cream, more if you want a thinner dip
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 Idaho® Yukon Gold Potatoes, mashed
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender, drain and set aside in a large mixing bowl with a tablespoon of butter on top to melt through.
- In a medium hot pan, melt the butter and the garlic together, taking care not to them. Add the spinach and allow to simmer in the pan for 2-3 minutes, or until the spinach is dark green and soft. Using tongs, pick up the spinach and drain the spinach juice back in to the pan before moving to a plate to rest.
- Add the artichokes and brown them in the buttery, spinach reserve. Remove the artichokes and place them with the spinach while you melt the cheese.
- Turn heat down to low and slowly melt the cream cheese in the pan, allowing for all the flavors to be cooked into the cream cheese. Once melted spinach and artichokes and gently fold together.
- Add the cream to the potatoes and mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, and then fold in the cream cheese, spinach and artichokes. Fold until fully blended and then transfer to an oven safe dish and top with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F until brown and serve immediately.