Twice Baked Idaho® Potatoes with Artichoke & Lemon
- 4 large Idaho® russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half horizontal
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 ounce container lemon-flavored Greek yogurt
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- paprika for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes cut side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush potato skins evenly and lightly with vegetable oil.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour, until tender.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool for handling.
- Using a large spoon, scoop out potatoes and place in large bowl. Return hollow skins to baking sheet. Set aside.
- Add yogurt to the potatoes. Using a hand mixer, beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Chop 1 cup of artichoke hearts. Stir in to potato mixture. Reserve remaining artichoke hearts for garnish.
- Stir in scallions, cheese, garlic and salt.
- Spoon mixture evenly into potato skins.
- Sprinkle stuffed skins with paprika, if desired.
- Place remaining artichoke hearts on top of potatoes
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400° F, or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.