Seasonal Potato Salad
- 2 Idaho® potatoes, peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes*
- 1 cup fiddleheads
- 1 cup asparagus cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup green beans cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup sliced green olives
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the potatoes for 5-10 minutes. They should be tender, but still hold their shape well. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Steam the fiddleheads, asparagus, and green beans for about 5 minutes or until al dente.
- Sauté the green veggies with the garlic and olive oil for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Mix in with the potatoes, and add the rest of the ingredients and the dressing.