No Buns About It Idaho® Burger Loaf
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 12 ounces onion, finely chopped
- 6 pounds ground beef
- 3 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 10 ounces yellow cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces white cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces dill pickles, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces milk
- 7 ounces ketchup
- 1 ounce yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 5 pounds Idaho® Russets, peeled and 1-inch cubed
- 5 1/2 ounces butter, unsalted
- 1 1/4 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/4 ounces milk
- 10 ounces yellow cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 ounces Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook bacon in sauté pan until crisp. Remove with slotted spoon to eliminate grease. Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well-combined and proper consistency.
- Portion into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Boil potatoes till tender. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and whip until mixed.
- Fill pastry bag with warm cheese taters (tip of your choice).
- Pipe taters onto tops of cooled burger loaf.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Heat cupcake until internal temperature reaches 165°. Cheesy taters should be a nice golden brown.
- Serve with gravy of your choice. (optional)