Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- 5 pound bag Idaho® potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces butter
- 6 ounces aged cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 ounces green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring large pot of water to boil; add potatoes and cook until tender. Drain well.
- In medium saucepan, heat milk, cream and butter until hot.
- Place cooked potatoes in mixing bowl. Mix with paddle attachment until mashed. Add hot cream mixture and mix until blended.
- Add cheese, bacon and green onions. Season with salt and pepper.