Korean Potato Salad
- 1 pound Yukon Gold® potatoes, large
- 3 each garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Korean pepper flakes or crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks. Place in pot, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Gently simmer until just done, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- When potatoes are done, drain well and toss in vinaigrette until well combined. Don't be shy about adding lots of scallions!