- 2 medium Idaho potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 8 ounces bite sized cauliflower florets (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces corn kernels (about 1-2/3 cups)
- 8 ounces edamame (about 1-2/3 cups)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- ½ cup (1.5 ounces) thinly sliced red onions
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into large dice.
- Cook potatoes, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower florets, corn kernels and edamame in separate pots of salted, boiling water until each is just crisp tender. Drain each and cool.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half. Cut grape tomatoes in half. Combine cooked and cooled potatoes, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, corn, edamame, tomatoes and onions in large bowl
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in small bowl. Pour over vegetables and toss gently to coat.
*Approximate serving size 1-1/2 cups.