Idaho® Potato Sun Blast
- 24 frozen baked Idaho® potatoes
- 1 1/4 pounds precooked scrambled eggs
- 1 1/4 pounds diced turkey ham
- 1 1/2 quarts jalapeno cheese sauce
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes (about 3 medium)
- Place frozen potatoes on sheet pan and bake in preheated 375°F oven, 25-30 minutes or until minimum internal temperature of 140°F is reached.
- Spray a 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray, spoon the scrambled eggs and turkey ham into the pan and toss gently. Cover and bake in preheated 375°F oven until minimum internal temperature of 155°F is reached, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Place cheese sauce in medium saucepan over medium heat until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Cut baked potato lengthwise three quarters of the way through the potato and fluff with a fork.
- Use #12 size scoop (or 1/3 cup measure) to scoop egg and turkey ham mixture on top of each potato.
- Use size #16 (or 1/4 cup measure) to portion cheese sauce over egg mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the tomatoes on top of each.
Yield: 24 servings
Sodium: 860 mg
Fat: 8 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 15 g
Cholesterol: 130 mg
San Diego Unified School District
San Diego, CA