Idaho® Potato Cup
- 4 cleaned squid tubes cut into 1/4 inch rings
- 3/4 lb bay scallops
- 3/4 lb fresh rock shrimp
- 1/2 red and green bell peppers, peeled and minced
- 1 fresh chopped shallot
- Juice of 3 limes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Cut the potato into 3 discs and using a cup cutter, cut the cups out of each slice.
- Gently sauté in grape seed oil until golden brown. Fill with Ceviche and garnish.
- Combine all ingredients, season with salt and pepper and let marinate for 3 hours. Fill cups with 2 tablespoons filling and drizzle with some of the "Liquor' marinade. Garnish with micro greens and cucumber flower.