Grilled Fajita Hash
- 6 large Idaho® potatoes, cut in cubes, cooked and cooled
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 4 ounces melted butter
- 2 ounces diced red onion
- fajita seasoning to taste
- Avocado Salsa Cruda
- 4 large diced ripe, Fresh California Avocados
- 4 large diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers
- 5 ounces diced fresh onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- On grill, add oil, butter, onion; cook until soft. Add cooked potatoes and brown. Add fajita seasoning to taste.
- Top with Avocado Salsa Cruda (recipe below), garnish with feta cheese.
- Combine all ingredients with fresh lime, add salt and pepper to taste.