Green Idaho® Potato Salad
- 1 pound Idaho® Russet Potatoes, scrubbed and peeled, medium dice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- fill a 5-quart stock pot with water to the half-way point. Boil over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- For sauce: Combine yogurt, parsley, salt and pepper in a blender container and blend until smooth.
- To serve: Place potatoes in a serving dish and top with parsley/yogurt sauce.
Yield: 4-6 servings