Crispy Grilled Red Idaho® Potatoes
This is your new campfire classic - Crispy Grilled Red Idaho® Potatoes! Perfect for just grilling out or camping, golden and crispy every time!
- 2 pounds small red Idaho® potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½ to 1”
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss the potatoes in a large bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to coat.
- Arrange the potatoes in a large cast iron skillet and place on the grill over the lower heat.
- Allow the potatoes to grill 45 minutes to 1 hour, with the grill lid covered, stirring only once or twice, until they are golden and crispy.
- When potatoes are golden on all sides, carefully remove from the grill and toss with the crisped chopped bacon and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve hot.