- 3 8-ounce Idaho® potatoes, scrubbed
- 14 1/2-ounce can peeled whole tomatoes
- 19-ounce can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 7-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-3 tablespoons chili powder
- Cut potatoes in quarters lengthwise; then cut wedges into one-inch pieces.
- Over medium-high heat, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add potatoes and return to boiling, cook for 7 - 8 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Return pot to the stove, reducing heat to medium.
- Add tomatoes, breaking them up with a wooden spoon.
- Add beans and corn.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the chili powder; taste and add more if desired.
- Add potatoes back to the pot and cook until mixture is heated through.