All Blue Idaho® Potato Tabouli
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 pounds Idaho® All Blue Potatoes, peeled, small dice
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 English (seedless) cucumbers, chopped fine
- 6 mini cucumbers with blossoms (optional)
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Asian mesclun mix, as needed
- Bring salted water to boil in medium pan. Add red-wine vinegar and then diced potatoes. Cook until just al dente. Shock potatoes in ice bath. Drain well and pat dry.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, parsley, olive oil, sherry vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place 4-in. ring mold in the center of each plate. Pack potato mixture firmly into each ring mold (reserve extra vinaigrette in bowl). Spread chopped cucumber atop. Carefully remove ring molds. Top tabouli with mini cucumber (optional).
- Garnish plate with feta cheese and Asian greens. Drizzle greens with remaining vinaigrette.
Yield: 6 servings
GT Prime and GT Fish & Oyster