Grilled Tuna Nicoise Salad or Sandwich
This Grilled Tuna Nicoise is perfect picnic food, served either as a salad or sandwich. And since the dressing only needs two tablespoons of the Archer Roose Rosé, we're pretty sure you can figure out what to do with the rest. Cheers!
Archer Roose Rosé dressing
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Archer Roose Rosé
As a salad
- 4 cups leaf or romaine lettuce
- ½ cup fresh green beans, blanched, chopped
- 8 each tri-colored Idaho® fingerling potatoes, boiled, chopped
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- 8 each grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 each boiled eggs, sliced thin
- 1 fresh tuna steak (8 ounces), grilled, sliced thin
- Fresh basil leaves, torn, as desired
- Lemon wedge (for the salad)
As a sandwich
- 4 each ciabatta buns, toasted
For the Archer Roose Rosé dressing:
- In a small bowl, combine both ingredients and mix well. Keep under refrigeration until ready to use.
To serve as a salad:
- Toss lettuce with the Archer Roose Rosé dressing and top with rows of the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with fresh basil and a wedge of lemon.
To serve as a sandwich:
- Chop all of the salad ingredients and toss with the Archer Roose Rose dressing.
- Place the mixture into the toasted ciabatta buns and serve immediately.