Roasted Potatoes with Bacon and Parmesan Crisps
Try these Roasted Potatoes with Bacon and Parmesan Crisps as the perfect side dish for any meal, any time of the year. Can be made in the oven, on the grill, or over a campfire!
- 24 ounces mix of baby Idaho® potatoes, halved
- 1 cup broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup Hormel Real Crumbled Bacon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh Gourmet Parmesan Cheese Crisps, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking pan with foil.
- Spread the halved potatoes, broccoli, and Hormel Bacon in an even layer in pan.
- Whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over the vegetables and stir to mix.
- Cover with foil and bake 30–45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Top with Fresh Gourmet Parmesan Cheese Crisps and serve.
Tips to Make Baked Potatoes Like a Pro
• Always start with Idaho® potatoes. Russets are the best because of their high starch content. • After you wash the potatoes, make sure the skin is really dry. To get that crispy skin you want to fry the potatoes, not steam them. • Set the temperature on your air fryer to 400°F. • Air fry for 30-40 minutes. Time will depend on your appliance, the size of your potatoes and how many you are cooking at once. • The best way to know your potato is done is when the internal temperature reaches 210°.