Roasted Idaho® Potato Pizza Slices
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound medium Idaho® Potatoes, scrubbed and cut into approximately 12 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce or bottled pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded low-fat Mozzarella cheese
- Options for pizza toppings:
- 12 slices pepperoni (quartered)
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with vegetable oil spray; arrange potatoes on sheet in one layer; spray the potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Using a spatula, turn the slices over on the baking sheet. Spread a teaspoon of spaghetti sauce on each slice. Arrange desired toppings on each slice; sprinkle slices with cheese and bake 4 minutes until cheese is melted. Using a spatula, remove slices from baking sheet and serve.