Idaho® Potato Rosti (Minneapolis Style)
- 1 ½ pounds Idaho® potatoes, shredded
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped crispy bacon
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- chives, finely sliced for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat clarified butter in a 7” nonstick pan over medium heat. Tightly pack the potatoes into the pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are deep golden brown on the bottom. Gently flip the hash brown over and place the pan into the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, gently slide hash brown onto a serving plate. Top with bacon, sour cream, and chives. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings