Baked Idaho® Potato with King Crab and Gouda
- 1 Idaho® russet potato (50 count)
- 2 ounces grated Gouda cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, slightly bruised
- 8 ounces king crab leg meat
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh chives
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Wash and score potato; bake until knife easily pierces, 40 to 55 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, combine Gouda, egg yolks, cream, pepper, Old Bay seasoning, garlic and thyme. Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Open potato; remove 1⁄4 of potato flesh; reserve for other use. Place crab mixture inside potato. Cover; bake at 375°F until all cheese melts. Remove cover for 2 minutes to lightly brown potato. Garnish with chives and rosemary.