- Lightly coat fish with jerk rub and refrigerate
- Mix together water, salt and lemon juice.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise as thinly as possible (1/8" or thinner). Place slices in water solution for approximately 1 hour until they become soft and pliable.
- Remove slices from water and pat dry. Arrange 10 potato slices, overlapping them slightly to form a rounded rectangle with a slice of potato protruding from top and bottom.
- Place I portion of marinated fish in the center of the rectangle. Beginning at one end of the rectangle, fold each side over until the fish is completely wrapped in potato. Turn package over and brush with melted butter, salt and pepper.
- Repeat process with remainder of the fish and bake on a sheet pan at 425° F for 10-12 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Spoon Snap Pea Pesto onto serving plate and place fish package on top. Serve with baby squash and asparagus, or with vegetable of choice.
Jamaican Jerk Rub:
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Leftovers may be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Snap Pea and Jalapeno Pesto:
- Place first five ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree. Slowly add olive oil while processing; season with salt and pepper. Strain