Idaho® Potato and Pepper Frittata
- 24 eggs
- 4 pounds Idaho® potatoes, peeled, cooked, quartered
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon cold water, salt and pepper; reserve.
- Sauté peppers and onions in oil until tender; reserve.
- Cut potatoes in ⅛” slices. Distribute ¼ cup sliced potatoes among 24 nonstick, 3-ounce muffin cups.
- Top each with 1 ½ tablespoons of reserved pepper mixture; pour in ¼ cup of reserved eggs into each cup.
- Bake at 375°F 10 minutes; lower heat to 325°F and continue baking 15 more minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Remove from tins; serve hot.
Yield: 24 servings