Mashed Idaho® Potato Omelet
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons prepared mashed Idaho® potatoes
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup grated 2% milk cheddar cheese
- Make omelet in the standard method, but do not fold.
- When the omelet is cooked, spread mashed potatoes on top.
- Put sour cream on top of potatoes.
- Add the green onion and grated cheese.
- Put briefly under a warmer or in the oven to melt cheese.
- Serve with a fruit garnish
Yield: 1 Serving
Sodium: 599 mg
Fat: 23 g
Protein: 27 g
Cholesterol: 668 mg