Lime Basil Idaho® Potato Tabbouleh
- 5 large Idaho Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- For the dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed limejuice
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together dressing ingredients until blended; set aside.
- In a stockpot, in water to cover, over high heat, cook the potatoes about 15 minutes, or until fork-tender, but not mushy; drain and transfer potatoes to a large bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently toss potatoes with the reserved dressing mixture. Stir in the tomatoes, parsley, scallions and basil until well mixed.