Easy Greek Idaho® Potato Noodles with Fresh Mint
- 4 large Idaho® potatoes, wash & peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coarse pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Kalamata olives, optional
- Red grape tomatoes, optional
- Feta crumbles, optional
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize the potatoes and place the potato noodles on the baking sheet.
- Toss the potato noodles with olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake the potato noodles for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and place the potato noodles into a large bowl. Serve potato noodles with fresh mint. Add olives, grape tomatoes, and feta if desired.