Green and Gold 'Mashed' Potato Salad with Honey Basil Yogurt
- 2 pounds Idaho® Milva potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 ripe pear, diced
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- Place potatoes to a large pot of cold water; bring to a boil and cook until tender, approximately 15-20 minutes. Drain, then lightly mash potatoes with a fork.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, honey, yogurt, basil, sea salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes with diced pear, dried cherries and chia seeds. Add yogurt dressing; gently toss to combine. Garnish with fresh lemon zest.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Sugar: 18 g
Sodium: 160 mg
Fat: 8 g
Fiber: 7 g
Protein: 6 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg