Lemon Potato Fans
- 4 large Idaho Potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry. Combine cheese, parsley, paprika and salt in a small bow; set aside. Cut each potato crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices, cutting to, but not through, bottom of potato. Allow potatoes to stand in ice water 10 minutes.
- Combine margarine, lemon juice and lemon rind in a 1-cup microwave-safe glass measure; microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 30 to 40 seconds, or until margarine is melted.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry. Arrange potatoes, cut side up, in 12x8x2-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Brush tops and sides of potatoes with margarine mixture. Cover and microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes, or until tender; rearranging potatoes every 6 minutes and brushing with remaining margarine mixture. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese mixture. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.