Idaho® Potato Souffle
- 9 Idaho® Potatoes 120 ct.
- 2 cups Mayo
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp minced fresh Garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut 120 ct Idaho® potatoes in 1/2" (cutting the potato as if it were lying on a table from top to bottom right down the middle) and make a base by cutting the ends off of each side so the potatoes can sit flat.
- Hollow out the larger cut side of the potato with melonballer leaving a 1/4 inch edge on sides and bottom.
- Blanch potatoes until soft (do not over cook).
- Mix mayo, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper and fill potatoes with a pastry bag.
- Bake at 350 degrees until mayo mixture is golden brown. About 15 minutes in a convection oven.