Idaho® Potato Cheesy Biscuit Scramble
- 12 premade biscuit dough rounds
- 12 ounces scrambled egg, salt and peppered to taste
- 12 ounces Idaho® hash browns
- 3 slices turkey bacon
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3 ounces low-fat shredded cheese
- Press biscuit flat and mold into greased muffin tin.
- Brown peppers and onions.
- Brown hash browns.
- Lightly scramble egg (leave wet).
- Cook and chop bacon slices.
- Mix potatoes, green peppers, and onion.
- Fill biscuit with egg, bacon, hash browns and top with cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 11-13 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Yield: 12 servings
Sodium: 330 mg
Fat: 6 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 8 g
Cholesterol: 130 mg
Metz Culinary Management, West Perry School District, Elliottsburg