- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Peel potatoes; using a mandolin or vegetable sheeter, cut into 12 very thin 5" square sheets. Brush with clarified butter; place on baking sheet. Parbake for 4 to 5 minutes. Reserve.
Filling. Toss scallops with minced chives, shallots and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay spinach leaves on potato sheets, covering across the width from the bottom half way to the top. Place three scallops on each, lined up across the bottom.
- Roll tightly into cannelloni. Repeat with remaining potato sheets.
- Heat clarified butter n a non-stick pan; add cannelloni and brown on all sides.
- Place three cannelloni on four plates; garnish with vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.