Herb Idaho® Potato Wafers
Fresh herbs pressed into Idaho® potato slices are crispy and full of vibrant flavor.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large Idaho® potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped or whole-leaf fresh herbs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, coarse or kosher
- Use tarragon, cilantro, chives, sage, basil, rosemary or other available fresh herbs.
- Heat oven to 325° F. Brush baking sheet lightly with oil.
- Peel potatoes; cut into thin, translucent slices using mandoline. Arrange half the slices on pan in single layer.
- Place 3 herb leaves or sprinkle 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon chopped herbs on each potato slice. Cover each with another potato slice; press to seal.
- Brush lightly with oil; sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked, lightly browned and crisp.
Yield: 4 Servings
Sodium: 68 mg
Fat: 13 g
Protein: 3 g
Cholesterol: 33 mg