Guacamole Idaho® Potato Salad
- 2 pounds Idaho® Mixed Medley Fingerling potatoes
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeño, minced
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place potatoes in large saucepot and cover with cold water; heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool. Transfer potatoes to cutting board; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, place avocados, sour cream, lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Use fork to mash together until smooth.
- Add tomatoes, jalapeño, onion and potatoes to bowl with avocado mixture; gently toss to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or up to 2 hours before serving. Just before serving, gently fold in cilantro.