Grilled Potato and Spanish Sweet Onion Salad with Smoked Salmon and Roasted Bell Pepper
- 1 Idaho® potato, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 3/4 ounces. Spanish sweet onions, sliced 1/4" thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon basil, fresh chopped
- 4 ounces Alaskan smoked salmon strips
- 1 1/2 ounces each green, red and yellow pepper strips
- 1 ounce Spanish sweet onion, chopped 1/4"
- 1/2 teaspoon Serrano chili, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill the potato slices and sweet onions until cooked.
- Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Toss smoked salmon, peppers, onion, chili, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes and onions on plate and serve with the salmon and pepper mixture.