Fire Stick French Fries
- 12 Idaho® Potatoes (90 count)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, granulated
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- Cut the potatoes into 8 wedges. Coat the potatoes in the olive oil.
- Combine all spices together. Coat the oiled potatoes with the spice mixture until they are evenly covered.
- Bake the potatoes in a 350ºF oven until the center of the potatoes has reached 180ºF and the outsides are crispy.
- Hold at a minimum temperature of 140ºF for service.