Greek Style Oven Fries
- 3 tbsp. Dried oregano, crushed
- 1-1/2 t Black pepper
- 3/4 t Salt
- 12 (6 oz. each) Idaho® potatoes, scrubbed
- Olive oil 1/4 c
- Cooking spray as needed
- 3/4 c Malt vinegar
- Combine oregano, pepper and salt, reserve.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 8 wedges each; submerge in ice water for 30 minutes.
- Toss potatoes with oil; arrange skin-side-down on a cooking oil spray coated sheet pan. Sprinkle reserve oregano mixture over potatoes.
- Bake at 400° for 50 minutes or until potatoes are browned and tender. Sprinkle with vinegar. Serve hot.