Deann's Idaho® Potato Cheese Halibut
- 6 Halibut fillets or any firm white fish cut 3/4" thick
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- dash hot pepper sauce
- white pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2/3 cup Instant Mashed Idaho Potatoes (dry flakes)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cover broiler pan with aluminum foil and grease well. In medium bowl mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, hot pepper sauce and garlic salt. Add white pepper to taste. Fold in potato flakes and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over fish fillets. Place fillets on broiler pan. Reduce oven temperature to 400° F; bake for 10-15 minutes. Switch oven to broil setting and cook until tops are golden brown. Fish flakes when done.