Crispy Potato Wedges with Sriracha
- Idaho® potatoes, washed well
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (chile sauce)
- Place potatoes on a sheet tray covered liberally with salt.
- Bake in a 475°F oven for about 90 minutes or until potatoes are completely cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the freezer until cold.
- With a serrated knife, preferably electric, cut potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise. Then cut each 1/2 into 4 wedges.
- Put on a sheet tray leaving space between each potato so that they do not stick.
- Fry in a 350°F fryer until golden brown, dredge on paper towels and season with salt.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and reserve.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for the potato wedges.
New York, NY