Cinnamon-Sugar Oven Fried Idaho® Potato Chips
- 4 Idaho® Yukon Gold potatoes or 3 Idaho® Russet potatoes
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray or butter.
- In a medium bowl, stir to combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Wash, peel and slice potatoes 1/8 inch thick using mandolin
- Dry potatoes in between paper towels and arrange them in one layer on baking sheets.
- Brush each potato slice with butter on both sides.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Immediately transfer potato chips into cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat a few at a time.
- Repeat until all chips have been coated and serve.