Cheddar Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes
- 1 pound Idaho® potatoes, peeled and cubed (roughly 2 large potatoes)
- 3 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup Country Crock® Spreadable Butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Once boiling, add the potatoes and garlic cloves. Cook until soft but not overdone, roughly 12-15 minutes. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl (or by hand with a potato masher), beat the cooked potatoes and garlic until mashed and smooth (do not overbeat). Beat in the butter and salt until completely incorporated then slowly beat in the milk. Beat in the pumpkin, cheese, and rosemary.