Potato Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Flatbread
- 3.5 ounces Goat cheese
- 3 ounces Spicy Turkey sausage, crumbled, cooked
- 2 ounces Idaho® potatoes, diced, roasted, crispy
- .25 ounce Baby arugula
- .5 ounce Pecorino, shaved
- 1 egg, sunny side up
- 1 ounce garlic herb vinaigrette
- Spread the goat cheese on the flatbread and add the sausage on top.
- Bake in the oven at 425°F until flatbread is golden brown on bottom and the goat cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven, top with the potatoes, arugula, Pecorino and sunny side up egg.
- Finish with a drizzle of garlic herb vinaigrette.
Yield: 1 flatbread