Twice Baked Idaho® Potato Takoyaki
- 10 cups Idahoan® Tater Tumbler mix, hydrated
- 10 cups Idaho® Russet potatoes, mashed
- 3 cups yellow muffin mix
- 3 cups bacon, minced
- 5 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 eggs
- 10 cups hot water
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Fresh chives, minced, for garnish
- Mild cheddar cheese, grated, for garnish
- Preheat takoyaki pan over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl stir together Tater Tumbler mix, mashed potatoes, muffin mix, bacon, cheddar cheese, egg and water. Mix until no lumps remain, adding more water if needed to form a batter-like consistency.
- Pour into takoyaki molds with a drizzle of oil and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked completely in the center.
- Place on paper towels to catch excess oil and serve drizzled with sour cream, fresh chives and grated cheese.