Twice Baked Idaho® Potato
- 4 large Idaho® Russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, cooled and diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Roast Idaho® Potatoes at 400°F until done.
- Cut potatoes into two halves. Scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add butter and sour cream to flesh and mix thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients to potato, reserving ¾ cup Romano cheese for topping.
- Season to taste.
- Spoon mixture back into potato skins (or oven proof ramekin) and top with remaining cheese.
- Can be prepared up to this point and refrigerated. To finish, bake at 375°F until hot. Broil the top to brown cheese if desired.