These delicious Idaho® Potato Totchos will disappear the instant you plate them!
- 3 pound bag of Grown in Idaho Super Crispy Tots
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning, divided
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup spiced cheese sauce
- 4 small lime wedges
- Prepare the tots according to package instructions, by either baking or frying.
- Toss with 1 teaspoon taco seasoning while hot.
- Combine tomato and green onions in a small bowl.
- Add the cilantro, lime juice, sugar, and salt. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Mix the sour cream with the remaining 2 teaspoons of the taco seasoning.
- Meanwhile, warm the cheese sauce to a pourable consistency.
- For each serving, place 12 ounces of the tots on a serving dish.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the cheese sauce over the top, covering as many tots as possible.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of the tomato salsa and then 1 tablespoon of the sour cream mixture (drizzled or dolloped).
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 servings. Serve immediately.