Thyme and Paprika Grilled Idaho® Potatoes
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped, about 8 sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 lbs Idaho® potatoes about 4 large
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Combine the vegetable oil, mince the garlic, 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme, salt, pepper and paprika in a zip lock bag with a one gallon capacity. Seal the bag and shake the ingredients to combine them.
- Scrub the Idaho potatoes and cut them in half. Cut each half into about 6 thick wedges. Dry the potatoes and add them to zip lock bag. Seal the bag and gently shake it back and forth so that the seasonings completely cover the potatoes. Set this aside while you prepare the grill.
- Place the potatoes on the hot grill over glowing coals that are not flaming. Cook the potatoes for about 20 to 25 minutes turning them regularly so that they cook evenly on all sides. Remove the potatoes from the grill and immediately season them with more salt and pepper to taste and the remaining chopped thyme and parsley.