- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled celeriac (celery root)
- 2 large peeled Idaho® potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 1/3 cups chopped peeled Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled turnip (about 34 pound)
- 3 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground savory
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup apple juice, room temperature
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) Wisconsin Raclette cheese, shredded
- 1 package (10 ounces) broccoli
- Garnish with a rosette of mashed potato mixture (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- Place celeriac root and potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat; add apple, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 7 minutes.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon butter, potato mixture, apples and salt in a food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot, and celery, sauté 5 minutes. Add turnip; cook 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, parsley, savory, and thyme; cook 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid almost evaporates. Sprinkle with flour; stir well, and cook 2 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Stir in cheese. Set aside.
- Stream broccoli, covered, 5 minutes or until done. Drain and coarsely chop.
- Coat 6 (12 ounce) soufflé dishes* with vegetables cooking spray. Spoon ½ cup potato mixture into each dish. Top each with 1/3 cup broccoli, top broccoli with 1/3 cup vegetable mixture. Spoon the remaining potato mixture evenly into individual dishes. (Reserve some of the potato mixture if the dish is to be garnished with a rosette of potato mixture.) Sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.