Sev Idaho® Potato Dahi Puri
- 1 1/2 pounds Idaho® fingerling potatoes
- 48 pani puri semolina puffs, available at Indian markets
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup tamarind chutney
- 1/4 cup green mint chutney
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- Chaat masala dry seasoning
- Sev fried noodles, available at Indian markets
- Fresh cilantro and mint, chopped
- Boil Fingerling potatoes in water for 10-12 minutes or until just tender. Rinse with cold water. Cool.
- When cool enough to handle, 1/4-inch dice potatoes.
- Tap a hole in each pani puri about 1-inch diameter using the back of a spoon.
- Fill each pani puri in this order:
- 2 tablespoons potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon tamarind chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon mint chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon plain yogurt
- Sprinkle of Chaat Masala dry seasoning
- Sprinkle of Sev noodles
- Repeat toppings, starting with tamarind chutney