Roasted Vegetable Idaho® Potato Gratin
- 2 pounds Idaho® Instant Mashed Potatoes, rehydrated, set aside
- 1 pound Idaho® Fingerlings, peeled, sliced
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled, sliced
- 1 pound leeks, diced large cleaned, drained
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 tablespoon thyme, dried
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crispy onions
- 1 each fresh thyme sprig
- Prepare all vegetables as instructed, place in bowl with garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and oil, toss to coat.
- Spread onto sheet tray and bake at 350° F until tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and spread into ovenproof dish.
- Top with prepared Idaho® mashed potatoes and spread into an even layer, top with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes to brown tops of potatoes, remove from broiler.
- Garnish with crispy onions and thyme sprigs.