- Heat a heavy bottomed braising pan. Add oil. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, dust with flour and shake. Brown all sides. Remove from the pan and reserve.
- Sauté garlic and onion in a pan over medium heat until translucent. Add peppers and stir. Add browned chicken, Sriracha, stock and gravy. Adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Serve in a large serving dish or individual plate alongside fried potatoes. Garnish with cilantro and green onions.
*Directions for Chicken Gravy
- Heat a heavy bottomed sauce pan. Add oil, onions and garlic. Sweat for five minutes.
- Add tomato paste and chicken bones. Stir and cook for five to eight minutes. Add soy sauce or tamari, water and bay leaves.
- Simmer uncovered for one to one and a half hours. Skim top of impurities. Season with salt, pepper and fish sauce. Strain the sauce into another pot and simmer. Reserve.