Quick Idaho® Potato Chili
- 4 large baked Idaho® potatoes
- 1 15-ounce can chili (with beans and/or meat, as desired)
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans
- 1 2-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 15-ounce can vacuum-packed corn kernels
- Cut potatoes into quarters lengthwise, and then chop into large chunks, discarding peel if desired.
- Place all ingredients in a stockpot and stir to combine. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until hot.
Sodium: 1175 g
Fat: 7 g
Protein: 20 g
Cholesterol: 18 mg
(Recipe Photo Contest Winner)